viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

my favourite band

One of my favourite band it is  los muertos de cristo, they are from sevilla, españa and formed in 1989. they are idea Anarchist; at present they are break up, in 2008 your band finished, but one member formed other band called el noi del sucre. the are play  principal  punk rock. have record nine albums, dvds and books; my favourite albun it is los olvidados of  1997.
i like this band because yours songs have a contents that excite to the person, talk the social problems, that for a lot it´s forgotten, too talk the persons that figth for the injustice, your songs promote the idea Anarchist.
my favourite song it´s abre los ojos, talk about the social problems that the people don`t see, and they should protest for live with dignity.


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Dani, i really don't know this band, but acording to that you said it's sound like he sing about very important things ... I listen one day!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i listen the song and i like it, is very interisting i dont like so much the anarchist way to do the some things but i like so much this song XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, I like the music with contents, I think that the music is great form of express opinion and nobody can tell you something, regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi :) I don't know so much this band but the song is very fun, and makes me want listen more songs of this band later :D

    ResponderEliminar