viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

Hi, i´m Daniela

Hello my name is Daniela Vega, i was born on 24 of september of 1993, in Santiago de Chile. I live in La Reina with my parents, my little brother and my grandmother. I have a lot of pets, four cats, two dogs, two turtles and birds. I studied in Colegio Santa Maria Reina. In 2012 i enter to Programa Academico de Bachillerato in Universidad de Chile, in campus Juan Gomez Milla. In 2013 I started my first year in Veterinary Medicine in the same university, because i love animals. My hobbies are the circus arts, specifically the aerial area. My favorite foods are the corn pie (but with soja meat) and french fries. In my free time i like go with my friends to a relaxed places without the city noise, like parks, montains or the beach, and eat a picnic. Another thing that i like is listen music when i´m alone.


3 comentarios: