viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

My favorite Piece of Technology

my favourite piece of technology is the mp3, it is a system for input information for example music, but mainly i listen music  connet with his hearding aid . it is a instrument very important for mi, because i like listen music everytime, in the bus, when run and when stay in my house and no disturb to my family with the noise. i got it my mp3 simce three years ago, when my mother give me in my birthday. i use every day, when i go to the university and when come back to my home, mainly when i go to any place.




 i like my mp3 because is little and comfortable, is not take up space, too input much songs, how 300 songs. if i without my mp3 my trip in the bus are bored or i don`t concentrate when i try read in the bus, because the noise of cars and other people be bother.

4 comentarios:

  1. the mp3 is very great, you really have a lot of songs :D
    regards!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I trip to everywhere with my mp4 too and all my music, its so much better than the noise of the street

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very good piece of technology, but ''...it is a instrument very important for mi''?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice piece of technology, i use my cel phone to listen music. see you :D

    ResponderEliminar